Friday, March 09, 2007

Roaring Fire, Wine, and the Moonlit Ocean


Living the Life Fantastic

There is nothing better on a Thursday night than decompressing after work with friends around a fire started by the adorable Maxwell, watching the moon rise over the waves, drinking directly from a bottle of red wine passed from hand to hand, and listening to the laughter of people I love.

Such is my life at Kalani. Such is the reason I want to extend eternally, although I know this is an unreasonable thought. Life should always be this sweet. When I leave Kalani, I will make it so.

This photo is a self-portrait taken while I was walking the property and photographing our landscaping projects- before and after shots of the work here at Kalani. The grounds are beautiful. If anyone is interested, I have talked to my supervisor about starting an internship program for ISU students to get their hands dirty in the jungle.


No comments: