Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Boys and Men: Women and Girls

Reminder To Myself:

If I have a choice of relaxing in my hotel room on a workweek evening or going to an ex-pat bar with seven boy buddies and one female friend for beers- Choose Relaxation! I call them boys for a reason. Perhaps if I would have spent my childhood with a brother in the house, I would have been desensitized to the behavior of American boys in Chinese bars. Not a pretty site. I'm happy to have close male friends, but because of the close friendship, the boys let it all hang out including their boxer shorts, and I'm constantly shocked by what I see. Peeing in public and lewd comments about women who attract their attention are but two examples. I have to ask myself: What woman would want to date one of these boys? Ladies- beware!

No comments: