Monday, August 01, 2011

Steamy



STEAM HEAT

This must be one of the hottest and most humid summers on record in Iowa. When I took my camera out to photograph Lord Baltimore's handsome presence today, the lens immediately fogged over. Rather than trying to remove the moisture from the lens, I just took the shot so I could remember the 77 percent humidity of the morning steaming up around me.

Weather Today: partly sunny, partly cloudy/A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible according to The Weather Channel. It's 84 degrees Fahrenheit/29 Celsius, but feels like 95/35, at 11:20 a.m. on August 1, 2011.

Word: Rose Mallow was checking out the Lord this morning! Garden romance? We are all waiting expectantly for our Sweet Caroline to open pink sweetness to the world. I hope this event doesn't cause a love triangle in the foliage.

No comments: