Friday, September 10, 2010

Are you married?

Here is an e-mail message that I received from one of my students this evening written entirely in bold.

Friday 9/10/2010

EVERYDAYSLIFE

Dear Lori;
how is the life?
I'm very glad to meet you, you know,I think together we can.
Please,I'd like to ask you three questions:
1. Are you still here for how many time?
2. Are you married?
3. How many children have you?
As I had talked to you,by chance doesn't exist;God's known one day Lori and Joseph will meet and maybe something should be happen;I like you so much;my willing is God been with you;he shows you the right way to follow for the best future.
Thank you and see you saturdays morning.
Yours Joseph

My thoughts after reading his e-mail:

1 How much time did it take Joseph to write this note in English?

2. I wish I could honestly tell him that I am happily married. Should I lie and tell him I am happily married with four kids?

3. Help!

4. I don't believe in God.

No comments: