Friday, December 10, 2010

Accidental iPod Score: Paul Snell

"He's leaving on that midnight train to Georgia" rocks my morning with Gladys Knight and the Pips hip-swaying my body left, right, smooth and easy Friday here I come. Life is good when Gladys keeps it real and creamy. Her mood is made for slow dancing romance, and I have to thank my good buddy Paul Snell for accidentally downloading his entire music collection into iTunes and erasing all my music.

New music to explore.
New adventures to uncover.
Life is good again.
Thank you universe.

"I feel a song in my heart," and I will sing along with Gladys feeling every pulse of life around me. Rainy season in Brazza: Down it comes unstoppable, persistent, cool and wet. Accompanied by Gladys Knight and the Pips, I quite like it.

No comments: