Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Gold Digger

This homework assignment from Alexis Ngolo, a student in my English for Journalists class in Brazzaville, Congo was too lovely to go unnoticed in my Yahoo mailbox. I want to present his story to the world. Thank you Alexis for working so hard in my class and for giving such sage advice. The entry is untouched and unedited from the original.

Tue, November 30, 2010 4:45:19 PM
Yahoo Mail
Subject: a letter from your student

Please teacher good afternoon
I come forward in the name of Alexis Ngolo. I'm your student in the cnrtv. I work for Radio called Radio Brazzaville.
I have one story for you about a golddigger who stamped one man on this week end. My bozom friend and me we took place in the fast food restaurant and in the dancing bar. At the dancing bar we met on man with a girl . We were far from this couple. A golddigger stamped this boy blood. when she constated that his compagnion spended hall his money she droped him like a hot patato and said before leavind: I'm sick and tired for you. this boy was look and some and snappy dressers. The power boy screamed out because he spended all his money and had not a great time. My friend and me both we advised this boy who was very very disappointed. He was thank goodness fo that. Accordingto my mind it's the cower many love. It also the consequences for man who is a ladie's man or womanizer for man who run after ladies. When he made decisions to leave the dancing bar he all but missed out his bag. We remind him to take it. On the way to home we had heart that he stopped for cigarettes. My opinion is the following if you meet a girl some where before making a proposal or taking a date you must know her character and her behaviour. Your studient Alexis Ngolo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I especially loved "We had heart that he stopped for cigarettes"... clearly he will live through the heartbreak!!!!