Saturday, December 04, 2010

Homework for Rainy Season

My students have opened Yahoo accounts, and I send them short assignments via e-mail such as this one from November 25, 2010.

2. Answer this question and e-mail your answer to me:

Do you like the rainy season?


Bienvenu Gerdan LOUZOLO responded as follows.

About the second homework, I dislike the rainy season.Because its prevent me to move. With the bad state of our city it's not possible to work. with the rain many person with bad behaviors find an opportunity to throw away their garbage.

LJ:
What do you mean about people who behave badly throwing away their garbage? I don’t understand because I am American. Can you explain it to me in more detail?

Bienvenu:
hello Lori, About garbage, there is some of congolese population living especially in popular quarters who wait for rains to throw it away on streets to be carry by waters. It is the reality of Brazzaville during the rains season. Brazzaville doesn't get an available service to pick up garbage. It's one of a great problem whom face our city. I hope you have understood my idea.

Good by and pass a wonderful weekend.

No comments: